Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ambition

Grace talks a lot about what she wants to be when she grows up, as I am sure most kids do. I remember when Garrett was little he wanted to be a an icecream man and a garbage truck driver - that is what I expect little kids to want to be. Grace on the other hand has big dreams. She wants to be a pastry chef. She loves to be in the kitchen and asks to help with everything. She wants to learn to cook, but she wants to be a pastry chef because they only do desserts. She wants to be a veterinarian. This is her newest one, I think because she just discovered a new cartoon about a little girl who fixes her stuffed animals. And she wants to own a salon. OWN, not work in one, own one. She does my nails and my makeup everyday and talks about how she will do the nails, I can do the hair, and Jack can be the register guy - I guess it will be a family business. I am proud of her dreams, and hope that she will always have ambitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment