Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cookies

When Grace was younger she spent a week with my parents. When she came back she kept saying things were in her ear. I didn't understand until I mentioned this to my dad. He told me that he pretended to pull cookies out of her ear. Every now and then she would come over to Me or Clint and say she thought she had a cookie in her ear. This I thought was cute.

Fast forward a few years, and a Jack later...

A few months ago I was changing Jacks diaper and he told me cookie diaper. He insisted that what was in his diaper was a cookie. I don't know where this came from, he hadn't seen my dad, and I am quite sure that my dad would not confuse the two. Since then every time I change his diaper, he tells me cookie diaper.

I am just glad that he knows the difference between cookie diapers and real cookies.

2 comments:

  1. When they start to say they have corn in their ears...that comes from Nana's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we are very familiar with corn in the ears

    ReplyDelete