Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Children,

When I sit down, it is not an invitation to climb all over me. When I leave the room it is not an invitation to follow. When I make something to eat it is not an invitation to eat half (especially when I just made you something). When I close a door it is not an invitation to pound on it until I open it. When I clean up a mess it is not an invitation to make another (I am not giving you a clean canvas to destroy again).

I do however invite you to dress up like princesses and eat 'car chips' on the couch.

With Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. So... how old do you think they'll be before they understand all this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie~
    Ha ha I feel you on that one! I have 4 and 4x's the trouble. Though my oldest and girls are growing up. Which makes me sad. I love reading your posts. Wished I wasnt on dial-up, so that I can blog a little more. Have a great Christ-mas =)

    Jami Robison

    ReplyDelete