Monday, December 27, 2010

There's A Change A-Comin'

We went to church yesterday, I was really struggling with wanting to go, but because I had to teach I went. Taught the young women and then struggled to go into Sunday School. We went in. Our teacher that day was a friend, and teaches often, I enjoy her lessons. A few things stood out to me in our discussions, first she made the comment that she had seen a bumper sticker that said; I read the book, God wins. Which is true and we need to decided where we want to stand - we already know the ending. Next she asked us how many men did it take to build the Ark? One, with the help of Heavenly Father. And how many men did it take to build the Titanic? Which boat do you want to be on?

She stretched out her arms and said that sometimes we have so much to do, or change, and if we look at everything it is overwhelming, and we need to look at one thing, work on just one thing at a time.

Clint and I are looking at a few things and are changing a few things at a time, and once those are habits we will add a few more. I am excited about our changes.

I also recognize that Satan really didn't want us to go to church yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I think that would've been a good lesson to hear. It sounds like I would enjoy her teaching style. I think it is funny (funny odd), WE do know that Heavenly Father "wins". WE know how things will end. Knowing this, why do we still sit on the line as if we are trying to decide which team we want to play for?

    Change is good. I am ready for some changes.

    ReplyDelete