Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Serial Killer??

We got 2 kittens recently. We have all fallen in love with them. They are just starting to not run and hide when they see us. They have gotten a little comfortable with the kids. Today, I saw one of them sleeping on the couch and asked the kids if they knew where the other one was. They both said no - so off to search I went. I went into the guest room and noticed a chair up against the closet door, so I moved it. What made me look in the closet, I don't know - but there she was. Jack locked the cat in the closet. We had a talk.
Later.... I saw him trying to stuff the same cat in Graces play kitchen oven. Dad did you ever give him kitty meat?
He picks them up by their tails, and I even caught him not once but twice strangling them.
I hear this is how it begins - they start by torturing animals.

1 comment:

  1. Kitty Meat, that one really backfired on him, didn't it?

    Um, yeah... creepy! Does he get that from the Robison side? ;o)

    ReplyDelete