Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No, I Don't Find Robert Pattinson Attractive

I am not a trendy person. I don't follow what is popular at the time. In fact I go out of my way to not like what everyone else likes. I read the Twilight books years ago, and finished all but the last (since it was still being written when I finished all of the other books). Then they started making the movies and all of the appeal went away for me. It became a craze, and I didn't read the last book nor did I see the movies. Then out of boredom I watched the movies, and then I wanted to read the last book. So now I am in the middle of the book.

I am currently on the computer listening to music to find music that will help keep me on the treadmill longer. I have listened to a little Katy Perry, some Rihanna, and yes some Justin Bieber(all of which will not make my playlist). I have never listened to Justin Bieber, but I have been very anti Bieber (again the popular thing). Now having listened to him, I can say that I kind of like him. Would I listen to him regularly - absolutely not. But I wouldn't change the station. He kind of has a very sweet voice.

So the point of my post - Don't knock things til you have tried them. And yes, I am well aware that I sound like a 12 year old girl.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you realized how old you sound all on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find something that you'll sing while running on the treadmill - those people are so hard core...!

    ReplyDelete