Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cecil

I have had a cough since the middle of August. It has not been fun. I have been to the doctor 4 times and have spent a lot of money on medication. We do not know why I have a cough. First, it was probably allergies, and I got meds for that. It didn't go away. Then we thought it was asthma and I got meds for that. Then we thought it was still asthma and got a different inhaler, and some other things to take just in case it was something else. I did get cough medicine with codeine which was nice. Cough is still here. I went to the doctor yesterday, got a horrible nasal swab to be tested for something. I got an xray, just to make sure there aren't any tumors on the lungs, and a different test. I was in the hospital for 3 hours. 3! Clint had the kids and took them all around town, and out to dinner. Thank goodness for the hospital gift shop (Dad I hope you like your Christmas present).

Got a call from the Doctor today, everything is fine.

Oh, except that the cough is still here and we don't know what is causing it, which means we don't know how to make it go away.

Where is House when you need him?

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you do get ahold of Dr. House; I have a few things to run by him as well.

    ReplyDelete