Thursday, September 2, 2010

Caliente !!

I think Jack looks like his dad. Every now and then he will get an expression on his face that is Clint all the way. And he definitely has his ears. Well I discovered that Jack also has Clints palate. Last night we went out for a happy birthday dinner for Clint. We went to Chilis. We ordered chips and salsa for an appetizer. The kids both had a few chips and Jack noticed that Clint was dipping his chip, and of course wanted to dip too. I was opposed to this cause the salsa was very spicy. But Clint said let him do it, and so we did. He dipped and ate, got a strange look on his face, grabbed another chip and dipped and ate. He liked it. We will be making some habanero cookies for dessert.

( I ordered the crispy shrimp tacos - they were so good! But too much food, if you get them, get them to share. )

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Chili's chips and salsa. Last week I had them for dinner, lunch and dinner again the next day. My whole meal consisted of chips and salsa. I know what I can get for Jack and I the next time he comes to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try the tacos, I have a hard time finding something I can order and stick with there.

    ReplyDelete