Sunday, September 26, 2010

Coincidence? Yeah, Probably

Jack had a really rough night last night. He had diarrhea all night and threw up around 2 am. Clint and I cleaned him up and let him fall back asleep in our bed and then moved him back to his bed. After doing all of this I am sure the time was much later than 2 am. Clint has this ability to fall asleep so quickly which at times I hate, or I am just jealous. So early this morning I was up for quite awhile trying to fall back asleep. I started thinking about the wee hours of the morning.

When Clint and I were 'dating', we got talking about music and how at the time his favorite song was, In the Wee Small Hours Of The Morning, by Frank Sinatra. Which at the time that was my favorite song, but by Carly Simon. I used to go to work at 4:30 in the morning, and listen to this song on my way. When there were no cars on the street, street lamps on, and everything was still. I would listen to this song and think about Clint, and miss him most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment