Saturday, August 7, 2010

Backfired

When I was little my dad told us that beef jerky was kitty meat. I think he did this so that we wouldn't want to eat it - but I can tell you that we all thought kitty meat was delicious. After today, I am thinking this is a dad thing....

We went to Sacramento today to go to the train museum. On our way there, Clint stopped to buy me and him a diet coke, and also came back with a huge cookie. Down the road I opened the cookie and he and I shared it. Well, Grace asked what we were eating and with hesitation, Clint told her we were eating unicorn. We thought that would end the conversation - who wants to eat a unicorn? It didn't end. Grace replied, I have never tried that before, and she wanted a piece. So we fed her a piece of unicorn.

If anyone is interested unicorn is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment