Monday, August 2, 2010

UPDATE!!!

Clint took Grace to the dentist this morning, thank goodness he was able to get away from work, cause I wouldn't have been able to handle whatever the situation would have been. But it turns out that the tooth is broken and one of two things can happen - it will either stay in for a few more years or the root will die and it will just fall out. Or if for some reason it starts to hurt her, it will need to be pulled, and if that is the case Clint will be taking another day off of work.

So for the time being my daughter has a snaggletooth - I think I would rather it be pulled.

2 comments:

  1. Could things be any worse for you? The eyebrows and now a snaggletooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lilu is beautiful no matter what! Poor thing though...

    ReplyDelete