Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanks For The Memories


Making a pool on the sidewalk, setting up a carnival in the backyard, hanging from the avocado tree, breaking into the nursery closet and playing with the toys on the patio, these are a few of the things that I remember about my childhood.

I often wonder what my children will remember. Sadly, I have a pretty good idea they will remember the numerous trips to Target. But other than the events they will remember, I wonder what about me will they remember? And thinking of this, I started thinking about other people in their lives. What will they remember about their grandparents? Their Aunts, Uncles, Cousins?

I hope that Grace will remember this (see picture) Painting with Ponga.

2 comments:

  1. Breaking and Entering at such a young age, in a church too! Those were the days...

    You left out the dirt piles!

    ReplyDelete