Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Good To Aim Higher

Grace and Jack played outside today in the sprinklers for a really long time (it was so nice). They dragged the sprinkler all over the backyard, making puddles on the patio, and making mud in the dirt. Then Grace came in to show me the things that she was collecting. They were tiny rocks. I took them from her and told her they could dry on the counter and we could look at them later. She did this 2 times, and on the 3rd time Jack watched as Grace handed me her 'collections', and I made a big deal of how pretty they were. Then a few minutes later (with my back turned) I hear, "for you, mommy, for you, heavy". I turn around and see Jack carrying a rock the size of his head.

It is sitting on the counter to dry.

2 comments:

  1. Got to love my Jack, Jack! He is a deep thinker. You are going to have to be on your toes to stay a step ahead of him as he grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that boy so much!

    AND I think you're really funny. You're funny in person, but your posts are hilarious. You really have a knack for it.

    ReplyDelete